Information Technology Services (ITS) provides comprehensive information technology services with a state-of-the-art networking environment to support teaching, learning, research and administration of the University. This Guide provides a quick reference to help students and staff get started in using the central IT services. Its facilities include an advanced campus network, powerful central servers, high-performance computer (HPC) clusters, cloud computing and modern learning environment, and its services include unified communication, portal services, learning management system “Moodle” and web-based administrative applications.
1. Mission of the Information Technology Services
- To facilitate the use of the latest information and communication technology in our University's teaching, learning, research and administration.
- To provide an excellent network environment that facilitates the access and exchange of information.
- To put innovation in our technology transfer to assist the University in her mission.
- To enable our staff and students to use our computer and network resources effectively and efficiently.
- To aim to provide the best quality IT services in Hong Kong as well as in the global perspective.
2. Locations and Opening Hours
ITS’ main office is located at Cyberport 4. Colleagues supporting IT infrastructure, learning and user services, High Performance Computing (HPC) and information security are stationing at the Library Building (Old Wing).
Please refer to here for the locations and opening hours of our facilities and support services.