You are here
Frequently Asked Questions - graduate.hku.hk Email Service
- What is graduate.hku.hk Email Service? Where can I find more information about it?
- How to configure the graduate.hku.hk mail servers for my email client or smartphone?
- How can I change my graduate.hku.hk email password?
- How can I get an HKU Graduate e-mail account? How can I access my graduate email account?
- What is the "e-mail forwarding address" for graduate.hku.hk email service and can I change it?
- I cannot access my account to read my e-mail. What can be the reasons?
- I cannot receive new mail, and I CANNOT DELETE old mail, is my disk quota exceeded?
- I cannot send mail via my HKU account, I get the error message: 'relaying denied'
- How can I access the IronPort Spam Quarantine for my graduate account?
- What is the maximum file size of email one can send (or receive) in the graduate server?
- I can't find some of my mail folders in webmail interface.
- How do I delete email, especially if my email quota is exceeded?
- Can I rename the account name of my graduate.hku.hk email?