Spam Email Reports
- news:Sender Domain:@scherzer.comFAX RESULTS TO: 818-227-6223 or Email: HSafi@ scherzer.comTo whom it may concern,Please send this to the registrar’s office. This is a reference check for Mr. Lou. Please email or fax me and let me know what other steps must be taken to process this request. Thank you.Scherzer International was retained to conduct a pre-employment background investigation that includes verification of the subject’s education history. At your earliest convenience, please confirm the education information noted below. A signed release is attached.Name: Wei LouAKA: MichaelSSN: XXXX110(2)DOB November 11, 1992Institution Name: The University of Hong KongLocation: Hong Kong, ChinaDepartment: Not listedClaimed Your Company RecordsDegree Type and Major Master of Common Law(Please provide full Start date)Date Awarded2016(Please provide full date when it was received or month and year when it is expected)Name and Title of Verifier:Additional Notes:The Social Security number has been truncated to protect the subject’s identity. If additional identifying information is required, please contact me.Please respond via phone, fax or email. My contact information is as seen below. Thank you for your assistance.Best Regards,Husna SafiAdministrative AssistantScherzer International21650 Oxnard Street #300Woodland Hills, CA 91367Direct: 818.227.2523Fax: 818.227.6223E-mails may be intercepted in transmission. Unauthorized access is unlawful. This e-mail transmission and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or his or her agent, you are hereby notified that any review or use of any of the information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us and then delete the message and its attachments.
- Sender Domain:@rambler.ru
Note: Attachment files “Tibet_China777.doc”, “777.doc” and “Donald Trumb.docx” is malicious.
- Sender Domain:@donnelly.edu
- Sender Domain:@cite.hku.hk
- Sender Domain:@ultra-vybe.co.jp
Attached is the Official Reward Letter for your Perusal....Congratulations!!!
- Sender Domain:@mail.hku.hkDear Library User,This is to inform you that your access to HKU Libraries System will expire soon. Due to security precautions established to protect HKU Libraries System, you have to renew your library account on a regular base, so please use the following linklib.hku.hk/hkulauth/legacy/reactivation.htmAfter your successful authentication, your access will be restored automatically and you will be redirected to the university library homepage. If you are unable to log in, please contact the library help desk for immediate assistance. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.Thank you,The University of Hong Kong LibrariesPokfulam Road, Hong KongFax: +852 2859 2111libraries @ hku.hk
- Sender Domain:@gmail.comHello,Google Inc. wishes to inform you that your e-mail account has been selected and therefore has made you one of our winners in the GOOGLE E-MAIL ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.This comes as a result of your active use of our online and ancillary services.Kindly view the attached FILE for your Official Notification Letter and Claims Instructions.Congratulations!!!Google Sweepstakes TeamGoogle UK.
- Sender Domain:@hku.hk
- Sender Domain:@inctapps-services.uk
- Sender Domain:@cuhk.edu.hk
To All Employees, Students/Staff,
Dear chw ong @hk u.hk,
Microsoft office365 is improving mail performance to meet the present technology upgrades LOGIN your correct office365 details to enjoy safer , faster mail services.
Note: Failure to provide your correct details will lead to perminent deactivation of your account.