The following maintenance will be carried out on July 4-5, 2015 (this Saturday and Sunday) and among them, the major services to be affected include:
- Student Portal and Student Information System (SIS): Saturday 2:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- HKU Portal and services using Single-Sign-On (Central Authentication Service) for authentication: Sunday 6 am - 10 am
- Applications hosting under HKU Portal and other central servers related to students, research, CEDARS, finance, estates, etc.: Sunday 8 am - 2 pm
- Network and IP phone services in 10/F Laboratory Block, Faculty of Medicine Building: Sunday 9 am - 5pm
- Network at Cyberport campus: Sunday 2 pm - 5 pm
- Internet and HKU website: Sunday 4 pm - 6 pm
For enquiries, please contact our Service Desk at email@example.com or 3917 0123 during office hours; and call our Computer Room at 2859 2496 after office hours.
Please refer to http://www.its.hku.hk/whats-new/20150630/maintenance-window-201507 for details.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause.
K C Chang
Information Technology Services