ITS Project Update Sessions in November 2013
Further to my earlier email inviting you and your colleagues to attend the ITS Project Update Sessions on November 7 and 13, 2013, I am pleased to report that more than 150 colleagues attended the two sessions. In the two sessions, we presented the following projects and received valuable suggestions from the participants -
- Launching of enhanced private cloud services;
- Enforcement of technical standards for connecting equipment to the campus network;
- University-wide smart card systems upgrade;
- Learning environment surveys;
- High Performance Computing facilities for cutting-edge scientific research;
- Strengthening of Information Security protection; and
- Feasibility study on outsourcing of staff email services.
The presentation files are available at http://www.its.hku.hk/whats-new/20131203/its-project-update-sessions/presentation. Please feel free to share the materials with your staff members.
In case you or your colleagues have any comments or suggestions on these projects, please feel free to contact me or my colleagues leading the projects. Our contact information can be found in the presentation materials.
Thanks for your support, and I look forward to your participation in our future events.