OneDrive for Business is a public cloud storage offered by Microsoft. Students are advised not to store or share any personal or sensitive data on OneDrive.
Prerequisite: OneDrive is installed together with Microsoft Office 365. Your OneDrive account is connected during the installation of Microsoft Office 365. If you have not yet installed Microsoft Office 365, please refer to Installation and Setup Procedures for Microsoft Office 365 in Windows.
- Click "Windows Start" button.
- Type "OneDrive" under Search program and files and double check One Drive for Business.
- Click "Sync Now" to start synchronizing the documents saved under your HKU OneDrive for Business account (i.e. yourPortalUID@hkumssa.onmicrosoft.com) with a predefined directory at your PC. By doing so, a copy of your documents saved under that OneDrive account will be automatically saved under your designated directory at your PC.
If you wish to change the directory to synchronize at your PC, click "Change".
- Please wait while the files are synchronizing.
- After the synchronization is done, click "Show my files" and the list of files saved at the designated directory of your PC will be displayed.