You are here

How do I get a personal domain name such as

To get a departmental domain name under, do the following:

1. If your department does not have its own domain name server, you need to apply for a domain name host with the Information Technology Services. Please fill in CF60.

2. If your domain name is not within the HKU domain, then register your domain name with the Hong Kong Domain Name Registration Company at

Service Category: