You are here
Frequently Asked Questions - Attendance@HKU for Administrators
- I can’t update the details of an event or delete an event. Why?
- Why can’t I search for an event for update?
- I can’t search for an event and download the attendance record. Why?
- How long will the attendance records be kept on the system?
- There are 2 versions of attendance data files available for download. What is their difference?
- What can I do if I forget the encryption password of an attendance data file?
- Why some of the attendees’ names in attendance data file are blank?
- Why were some students of my class unable to check in?
- What is the difference between Department Manager and Department Coordinator?
- What is the difference between Event Manager and Event Coordinator?
- Can I grant Department Manager or Department Coordinator rights by faculty?
- I see the error "You cannot grant duplicate role to a staff" in access control. What should I do?
- How can I delete a role of staff?