You are here
Frequently Asked Questions - IP Phone Systems
- What are the new features on IP phones over traditional PABX phones?
- What are the optional features of IP phone and how to apply?
- What are the differences among the top up phones? Any suggestion on how to choose among them?
- Can the IP phone be wall-mounted?
- What can I do if I forget my voicemail PIN?
- When I login my voicemail with the PIN provided by ITS, it said "Your PIN has expired…", what should I do?
- How to reset IP phone information, such as display name and voicemail, for new staff?
- How to request a new IP phone and is it free for new staff?
- Should I update my new phone number in the Staff Communication Directory?
- Can I access my voicemail from another phone?
- What are the differences between the PIN of Cisco Unified CM User Options page and voicemail PIN? Are they the same?
- How to get more information about HKU IP phone features?
- I have more than one telephone numbers associate to my IP phone, can I turn off the ring for individual line?
- Error message is shown when I access Cisco Unified CM User Options (ccmuser) page after my Firefox browser updated to version (39.0).
- My phone cannot be used after system upgrade. How to reset the phone?