Webmail Interface (OWA)
- After login to webmail interface, select People on the top right corner.
- To create a new contact, click on the top left corner.
- Select create contact in the dialog box.
- In the Contact Form, fill in the essential information such as First Name, Last Name, Email and Display as (i.e. the display name of the email).
- Click the icon to see more options for that type of information. For example, click icon next to phone to add multiple phone numbers.
- Click Save.
- Open Outlook 2013, select People on the bottom left corner.
- To create a new contact, click New Contact on the top left corner.
- In the Contact Form, fill in the essential information such as Full Name, Email and Display as (i.e. the display name of the email).
- You can save more than one phone number, email address, or mailing address for a contact. For example:
- Enter the first email address of the contact in the E-mail box.
- Click the down arrow next to E-mail, and then click E-mail 2. The first email address will be saved and you can enter the second email address in the field.
- Click Save & Close.