Gmail account = Current @connect.hku.hk account on Google
M365 account = New @connect.hku.hk account on Microsoft
Step 1: Export contact from Gmail
Step 2: Import contact to M365
Export contact from Gmail
- Sign in your Gmail account via https://gmail.com using your HKU Portal UID and PIN.
- Select all Contacts and Export
- Go to Google Contacts.
- Select one of the following:
- A single contact: Check the box next to the contact name.
- Multiple contacts: Check the boxes next to all the contacts you want to export.
- All contacts: Check the box next to any contact and in the top left, click Selection Actions > All.
- In the top left, click More actions > Export.
- To back up your contacts, select Outlook CSV > ExportThe exported .csv File will be saved at the default download location of your PC.
Import contact to M365
- Sign in to M365 Outlook (https://outlook.office.com)
- Import the .csv file saved under Step 1-2d.
- Select to go to the People page.
- Under the toolbar, select Manage > Import contacts.
- Select Browse > choose your .csv file > Open > Import
- Select Close to finish the import.