2020/10/03 13:00 (Saturday) - 2020/10/04 23:00 (Sunday) - Scheduled Maintenance on Oct 3-4, 2020
The following maintenance work will be carried out on Oct 3-4, 2020 (this Saturday and Sunday) and the services to be affected are tabulated below:
- High Throughput Computing (HTC) servers (htclogin.hku.hk and htcfile.hku.hk) for OS upgrade: Sat 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- PABX system in Cyperport 4 (CP4) offices for electrical installation periodic inspection: Sat 3:00 pm - Sun 11:00 am
- Internal server firewall for firmware upgrade: Sun89:00 am - 10:00 am
- Central email servers supporting webmail (webmail.hku.hk), gateway for outgoing email (mail7.hku.hk), graduate.hku.hk email service and HKU mailing lists (@listserv.hku.hk) for patch update Sun 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Servers supporting Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) System for OS patching Sun 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Access to HK Access Federation (HKAF) for OS patching Sun 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Servers supporting Moodle and Panopto for OS patching Sun 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Server supporting Oracle Financials for system patching Sun 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Video Streaming Server for OS patching Sun 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Server supporting applications running on hkuesd.hku.hk Sun 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Internet switch for bandwidth upgrade Sun 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Server supporting the HKU Convene Paperless Meeting System for system patching Sun 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
For enquiries, please contact our Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3917 0123 during office hours; and call our Computer Room at 3917 2496 after office hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause.
Please refer https://www.its.hku.hk/whats-new/20200901/its-maintenance-window-202009 for details.
K C Chang
Information Technology Services