Learning Environment Services (LES) provides faculty, staff and student organizations with audio visual equipment and technical assistance for meetings, conferences and events in lecture theatres and performance venues of HKU.
LES also offers consulting services to faculties and departments wishing to add new audiovisual or modify existing technology solutions.
Audio visual support services for events in lecture theatres and performance venues
Apply via CF44
A variety of facilities are available in DLL:
- Multi-purpose Room (CPD-2.75)
- Active Learning Classroom (CPD-2.25, CPD-2.77)
- Production Studio (CPD-2.73)
- Editing Suites
- One Button Automated Studios
- Video Collaboration / Discussion Workzone Area
- The “I-Wall”
- Student Advisory Services Zone (Zone R)
Apply via Email