Technical support services are provided by Learning Environment Services (LES) which include Audio Visual Support, Performance Venues Management, Digital Literacy Laboratory (DLL) and Student Technician Training. These services are supporting the Teaching & Learning activities of HKU and LES is now providing consultancy services to all enquired units.
A variety of facilities are available in DLL:
- Multi-purpose Room (CPD-2.75)
- Active Learning Classroom (CPD-2.25, CPD-2.77)
- Production Studio (CPD-2.73)
- Edit Rooms
- One Button Automated Studios
- Video Collaboration / Discussion Workzone Area
- The “I-Wall”
- Student Advisory Services Zone (Zone R)
Apply via Email
On-site technical support on software installation, PC trouble-shooting etc.
Apply via CF76