Spam Email Reports
[Click here to check how to report spam emails.]
- news:Sender Domain:@mail3.hku.hkDear Sir,We are a trading company in Vietnam specializing in supplying equipment in Chemical, Fertilizer, Food & Beverage …general trade industries.We would like to send you this enquiry and hope that you could quote for similar design and specifications to usShould you need further information, please kindly let me knowBest regards,Nguyen Anh Tuan————————————————————M&T Co., Ltd#C12A06 Golden Palace, Me Tri RoadNam Tu Liem Dist., Hanoi - VietnamTel : +84 4 6262xxxxFax: +84 4 626xxxxxNote: Attachment file “PO#YT201901_pdf.rar” having virus.
- Sender Domain:@usaa.experiandirect.com
Dear USAA Customer,
Your USAA Banking security validation is out of date.
We require that you validate your Account Ownership to help ensure your safety and security.
View the attached USAA pdf file Attachment for Review.
Note: Attachment file “USAA SECURE PDF FOR REVIEW.pdf” detected having virus.
- Sender Domain:@connect.hku.hk
I know the xxxxxx this is your password, and I sent you this message from your account.
If you have already changed your password, my malware will be intercepts it every time.
You may not know me, and you are most likely wondering why you are receiving this emai, right?
In fact, I posted a malicious program on adults (pornography) of some websites, and you know that you visited these websites to enjoy (you know what I mean).
While you were watching video clips, my trojan started working as a RDP (remote desktop) with a keylogger that gave me access to your screen as well as a webcam.
Immediately after this, my program gathered all your contacts from messenger, social networks, and also by e-mail.
What I've done?
I made a double screen video.
The first part shows the video you watched (you have good tatse, yes... but strange for me and other normal people) and the second part shows the recording of you webcam.
What should you do?
Well, I think $721 (USD dollars) is a fair price for our little secret.
You will make a bitcon payment (if you don't know, look for "how to buy bitcoins" on Google)
BTC Address: xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx-xxxx
(This is CASE sensitive, please copy and paste it)
You have 2 days (48 hours) to pay. (I have a special code, and at the moment I know that you have read this email)
If I don't get bitcoins, I wll send your video to all your contacts, inculding family members, colleagues, etc.
However, if I am paid. I will immediately destroy the video, and my trojan will be destruct someself.
It you want to get proof, answer "Yes!" and resnd this letter to yourself.
And I will definitely send your video to your any 16 contacts.
This is a non-negotiable offer, so please do not waste my personal and other people's time by replying to this email.
- Sender Domain:@lglc.jp
The attached PDF FILE contains your Official Notification Letter and Claims Instructions as a selected winner.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
The Google Team
Note: Attachment file "Google.pdf" is suspicious.
- Sender Domain:@kocel.comDear xxx,Find our attached payment slip. For your November invoice issued through my colleage.Following your discussion with my colleague from last month as detailed below,You submitted your invoice for processing payment.Here we have made payment. Our forwarder has contacted you but without reply.Kindly confirm receipt of payment and advise our forwarder accordingly.Waiting your kind reply.Best Regards.Rebbecca XxxHead of Accounts.#xxx, West Beijing Road, Xi'xia District, Yinchuan, Ningxia, China.(Postcode: 75xxxxx)E-mail:rebbecca.txxx@ kocel.comFrom: Kocel SalesSent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:42 AMTo: xxx@ hkucc.hku.hkSubject: RE: New orders & forecast in Nov.2018Dear xxx,Thank you for the invoice.We will proceed with payment.I am forwarding your invoice to our accounting department.Ryan UxxxxxNote: Attachment file “payment Slip.iso” detect having virus.
- Sender Domain:@ net.cn
- Sender Domain:@hebailey.com
- Sender Domain:@freenet.de
Note: Attachment file “b9315401.pdf” is suspicious.
- Sender Domain:@nautica-latin.com
I have looked into the below and have done a search on our internet banking.
I can confirm that you made a payment for $ 1,977.53 into our bank on 11.28.2018.
This payment clears invoice I-7734xxx and I-033xxx.
However, this does still leave invoice I-35293 for $ 1,977.53. Please can you check on your internet banking as we haven't rec'd this.
eMail:xx x@h ku.h k
If you have any queries relating to the attached document please contact the accounts department.
Note: Attachment file "I-35293_12042018.doc" detect having virus.
- Sender Domain:@connect.polyu.hk
Please study and revert back to me at your earliest convenience.
Kind regards, April
Note: Attachment file "PDF File Is Secured.docx" detected having virus.