I am Mr. Wong Shiu Ki, an Account Officer with the International Bank of Taipei and I have a very sensitive and confidential brief for you from international bank of Taipei, Taiwan. I am requesting for your partnership in re-profiling funds I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank of Taipei Taiwan.
This is a legitimate transaction; you will be paid 35% for your Management Fees". If you are interested, please write back and provide me with your confidential telephone and fax numbers, Country and I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential, as we can't afford more political problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back promptly to my private email: sxxxxxxx@ yandex.com Please do not reply if you are not interested.
Please if you are not interested delete from your mailbox.
I look forward to it.
Mr Wong Shiu Ki.
Spam Email Reports
- news:Sender Domain:@hengchuen.gov.tw
- Sender Domain:@gmail.comDear FriendYou may be surprise to receive this mail since you don’t know me personally, but with due respect trust and humility i write to you this proposal, Open attached file for more detail Best Regards Mr. Thamba Williams
- Sender Domain:@kuka.noYour Compensation fund is READY. Please view attached PDF File for further INFORMATION.Note: Attachment file "BUREAU.pdf" is malicious.
- Sender Domain:@notification.co.uk
- Sender Domain:@support-dontreply2773.zendesk.com
- Sender Domain:@hku.hk
- Sender Domain:@hku.hk
Dear University of Hong Kong (HKU) Email User hxxxxx@ xxxxxx.hku.hk Your Mailbox usage is above 5GB, prior to the general system update, provide the below HKU Help Desk details to upgrade your e-mail account to
avoid any blockage or deactivation.
HKU Help Desk
Copyright (c) 2017 University of Hong Kong. All Rights Reserved ===================================================
- Sender Domain:@madeinjapan.jp
Attached is the Official Reward Letter for your Perusal...Congratulations!!!!
- Sender Domain:gmail.comDear User,This message is to inform you that your access to the HKU Portal will soon expire. You will have to login to your account to continue to have access to this service.You can reactivate it by logging in through the following URL. A successful login will activate your account and you will be redirected to your page.http:/ /hkupor tal.hku.ctuc.ml/login_sM21V K2RGLUrw6a1830G81U0 MbRpm8156joEjB b99efduy5 OvmnuQDF0IalBv6 ionLrVe1RM VU15680eortktvYI T0YE8 21gsUZq61 6Fsv/If you are not able to login, please contact Jolene Wang at jxxxxxxw@ hku.hk for immediate assistance.Sincerely,Jolene WangInformation Technology ServicesThe University of Hong Kong28xx29xx
- Sender Domain:@ups.comYou have a parcel coming.Scheduled Delivery Date: Thursday, 28/09/2017This message was sent to you to notify you that the shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical parcel may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below.Shipment Details________________________________________Download the UPS mobile app� 2017 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS, the UPS brandmark, and the colour brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.All trademarks, trade names, or service marks that appear in connection with UPS's services are the property of their respective owners.Please do not reply directly to this email. UPS will not receive any reply message.For more information on UPS's privacy practices, refer to the UPS Privacy Notice.For questions or comments, visit Contact UPS.This communication contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, the reading, copying, disclosure or other use of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited and you are instructed to please delete this email immediately.UPS Privacy NoticeContact UPS