Some application forms require an endorsement from department, either from Head of Department or an authorized delegate whereas some student applications require an endorsement from CEDARS (Centre of Development and Resources for Students).
For applications submitted by departments, if more than 1 delegate is nominated by a department, applicant can select an appropriate endorser for his/her application.
For departments without delegates nominated, the forms will be endorsed by Head of Department. The Endorser list will show the name of Department Head.
For departments with delegates nominated by Head of Department and the form involves no charges, the Endorser list will show the names of all the delegates for selection.
For departments with delegates nominated by Head of Department and the form involves charges, the Endorser list will show the names of Department Head AND all the delegates for selection.
(Note: When a Department Head/delegate submits an application that requires endorsement, he/she will be the default endorser of this application. It requires no endorsement step unless another endorser is selected.)
For student applications that require an endorsement from CEDARS, the designated endorsers in CEDARS will endorse the applications for students.
- Login to ServiceNow System via HERE.
- Click “Pending Applications” under “ITS Forms” on the left menu.
- The list of pending applications is displayed. Click the form no. under the column “Ref no.” to approve a form.
- After reviewing the application, click “Approve” or “Reject”. You can also input a remark in the “Remarks” field if necessary.
- The applicant will receive an email notification after the application is approved or rejected by the Endorser.