AWS Academy provides higher education institutions with a free, ready-to-teach cloud computing curriculum that prepares students to pursue industry-recognized certifications and in-demand cloud jobs. The curriculum helps educators stay at the forefront of AWS Cloud innovation so that they can equip students with the skills they need to get hired in one of the fastest-growing industries.
How to apply?
ITS has submitted an institution application for AWS Academy on behalf of the University. University Educators can join the AWS Academy through ITS. Please send the following information to email@example.com for processing (fields marked by * are mandatory):
- First Name *:
- Last Name *:
- Job Title *:
- Faculty / Division *:
- Email (@hku.hk)*:
- Phone *:
- Curriculum * (indicate ONE of the following):
- AWS Academy Foundation Level (ACF, AML, AIC, LLFS)
- Academy Cloud Architecting
- Academy Cloud Developing
- Academy Data Analytics
- Academy Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Onboarding Course Language Preference * (indicate ONE of the following):
- Biography (please provide a URL):
Educator will receive the following emails from AWS Academy after ITS processes an Educator nomination:
- An email asking for verification of email address
- An email providing the account name and step on setting up the login password for accessing the AWS Academy Portal
After successful login to the AWS Academy Portal, the Educator is required to complete the online AWS Academy Educator Orientation Course and access to the educator courses will then be granted. Educator resources and course materials are available through this Portal. They can reference the AWS Academy Managing Classes course in Canvas to learn more about how to create and manage a class.