Audio Visual (AV) Equipment
- Catchbox (throwable microphone)
- Public Address (PA) System
- Wired or Wireless Microphone
- Microphone Stand
- Laser Pointer
- DVD Player
- Portable Screen
- Video Camcorder
- Multimedia LCD Projector
Equipment for Hybrid Lecturing
- USB Portable Monitor (Guidelines) – provide extra screen view during conference
- USB Microphone – directly plug into computer, convenient solution to capture clear audio for conferencing, live streams and voice-overs
- USB Web Cam – ideal for on-the-go professionals with a foldable and universal mounting clip for your laptop; high definition video presents clear images for every participant to see
- USB Premium Speakerphone – deliver premium sound in small package, with directional microphones that filter out unwanted noise which are perfect for conferencing
- USB all-in-one set with PTZ Camera, Microphone and Speaker – all-in-one system for video collaboration, with pan-tilt-zoom camera and advance speakerphone, providing delicate, detailed images and vivid sound quality for meeting and conferencing
- USB Lavalier Microphone – omni-directional lavalier wearable microphone, portable format for use in quality voice recording
- LED Ring Light – provide supplementary lighting to the camera; serve as a camera stand
- Tripod – good for holding the camera to provide best viewing angle
- Wireless Mic – ideal for classroom setting where you need to walk around
Guidelines for Using on Loan Equipment
- All on loan AV equipment must be used on the University campus for academic purpose unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Booking of AV equipment by students can only be submitted through student societies.
- All on loan equipment must be collected and returned by the borrower.
- All on loan equipment must be used and handled with care; breakage may be chargeable.
- All on loan equipment must be returned to the Service Counter, KK204 at K.K. Leung Building by the due date within office hours.