Attached is the Official Reward Letter for your Perusal....Congratulations!!!
Spam Email Reports
- news:Sender Domain:@ultra-vybe.co.jp
- Sender Domain:@mail.hku.hkDear Library User,This is to inform you that your access to HKU Libraries System will expire soon. Due to security precautions established to protect HKU Libraries System, you have to renew your library account on a regular base, so please use the following linklib.hku.hk/hkulauth/legacy/reactivation.htmAfter your successful authentication, your access will be restored automatically and you will be redirected to the university library homepage. If you are unable to log in, please contact the library help desk for immediate assistance. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.Thank you,The University of Hong Kong LibrariesPokfulam Road, Hong KongFax: +852 2859 2111libraries @ hku.hk
- Sender Domain:@gmail.comHello,Google Inc. wishes to inform you that your e-mail account has been selected and therefore has made you one of our winners in the GOOGLE E-MAIL ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.This comes as a result of your active use of our online and ancillary services.Kindly view the attached FILE for your Official Notification Letter and Claims Instructions.Congratulations!!!Google Sweepstakes TeamGoogle UK.
- Sender Domain:@hku.hk
- Sender Domain:@inctapps-services.uk
- Sender Domain:@cuhk.edu.hk
To All Employees, Students/Staff,
Dear chw ong @hk u.hk,
Microsoft office365 is improving mail performance to meet the present technology upgrades LOGIN your correct office365 details to enjoy safer , faster mail services.
Note: Failure to provide your correct details will lead to perminent deactivation of your account.
- Sender Domain:bsntsh.com
- Sender Domain:@baruchmail.cuny.edu
- Sender Domain:@netvigator.comAlthough I am currently attending an academic conference overseas, I have been kept informed of the controversies on campus lately.The idea of an independent Hong Kong is not only in breach of the Basic Law of Hong Kong but also contrary to what I personally believe. Hong Kong is an inalienable part of China; this is beyond dispute.When discussing and debating political issues, our students should always do so peacefully and rationally, and conduct the discussion or debate in a respectful and patient manner.Our campus is a place for learning. It should not be turned into a political arena. A new academic year is underway. Let's maintain the learning environment peaceful for our students.Joseph J.Y. SungVice-Chancellor and President
- Sender Domain:@chinaconstruction.ae