Spam Email Reports
[Click here to check how to report spam emails.]
- news:Sender Domain:@hkucc-com.hku.hkThank you for using internet billing.Please find your Bill attachedRegardsClare MoseleyNote: Attachment file "Bill*.zip" is malicious.
- Sender Domain:@mail3.hku.hk
- Sender Domain:@doc-office-secured.club]
John Burns has sent you a document.
This is a mandatory service communication.
Privacy | Legal
One Microsoft Way
- Sender Domain:@gmail.com
- Sender Domain:@macrogen.comDear XXXX,Thank you for using Macrogen service.Please refer to the attached invoice file.If you need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me anytime.Thank you.Best regards,Hxxxxx KxxOverseas NGS Sales DivisionMacrogen Inc.xxxBeotkkot-ro,Geumcheon-gu, Seoul (World Meridian Venture Center # xxxx), 0xxxx,Republic of KoreaTel : 02-xxxx-xxxx (office)E-mail: kxxx7@ macro gen.comwww .macro gen.comNote: Attachment file is suspicious.
- Sender Domain:@gmail.com--Your Mailbox has exceeded its storage Quota as set by your Administrator,you will not be able to send/receive more emails until you Re-Validate. ToRe-Validate your email access. CLICK HEREThank you.Outlook System Help desk,©Copyright 2018
- Sender Domain:@ gmail.comDear User,This message is to inform you that your access to the HKU Portal will soon expire. You will have to login to your account to continue to have access to this service.You can reactivate it by logging in through the following URL. A successful login will activate your account and you will be redirected to your page.http:// hkuportal.hku.atna .cf/login_sMm8F0Ia21VKlB156joERMVU156802 RGLUrw6a1830G81U0MbRpeortktvYIT0YE821gsUjBb99efduy5OvmnuQDv6ionLrVe1Zq616Fsv/If you are not able to login, please contact Hon Yeung LUI for immediate assistance.Sincerely,XXX XXXXX XXXInformation Technology ServicesThe University of Hong Kong2859XXXX
- Sender Domain:@et-enterprise.comAS INSTRUCTED, PAYMENT HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THE SAME.ACCOUNTING DEPT.rNote: Attachment file “TT COPY.jar” and “LATEST PAYMENT SCHEDULE.jar” detected having virus.
- Sender Domain:@dhl.comArrival NoticeOur Ref: GOT/731104Bill of Lading: TAO184053Your Ref:Dear customer,We tried to deliver your package at 04:15 PM on 18 Febuary, 2018. The delivery attempt failed because nobody was present at the shipping address, so this notification has been automatically sent.If the parcel is not scheduled for re-delivery or picked up within 72 hours, it will be returned to the sender.Please check attached file for tracking details and schedule another delivery time.Do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance.Best regards,Emma LinderothE-mail: kelvin@DHLCUSTOMERCARE.COMThis is an e-mail message from DHL. The information contained in this communication is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Use of this communication by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent to you by mistake, please destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person. We accept no liability for damage related to data and/or documents which are communicated by electronic mail.Note: Attachment file “DHL Delivery.jar” detected having virus.