Avoid using public computers, and if really necessary:
- Avoid accessing personal and sensitive information through the public computers as your passwords and personal information may be revealed.
- Do not use the “remember your password” feature associated with some web sites or browsers.
- Beware of somebody standing nearby watching or even webcam installed to steal your account and password data.
- Clear all history, cookie, and temporary files from the Internet browser.
- Log off or even better shutdown the public computer after use.
- After use, consider changing your password at a trusted computer e.g. your own computer.