A choice activity is an activity that allows you to put a question to your students where your students can submit a response from a selection of multiple choice responses that you have provided with your question.
Create a ‘choice’ activity in your Moodle course
- Go to the course which you want to edit and click “Turn editing on” to enable the editing mode if you have not done so.
- Go to the topic where you want to create the ‘choice’ activity. Click “Add an activity or resource” and select “Choice”.
Fill in the information of the ‘choice’ activity
- Fill in the general information.
- Add available options for the choice activity: you can specify the options that participants have to choose from.
- (Optional) Limit the number of response allowed: by enable this setting, you can limit the number of participants that select each choice option.
- (Optional) Restrict answering to the time period: by setting this, you can restrict the student`s answering during the time period.
- After you complete filling all those information, you can click the “Save and return to course” / “Save and display” to create the ‘choice’ activity.