Add a Wiki
- Access the course which you would like to edit and click the “Turn editing on” if you have not done so.
- Click “Add an activity or resource” in the course section where you would like to add the wiki.
- Fill in the general information of the wiki.
- Fill in the other information of the wiki, including Wiki settings, Common module settings, Restrict access and activity completion.
Note: You can click on the behind each fields to view the usage.
i. Wiki settings.
ii. Common module settings(Optional)
iii. Restrict access(Optional)
iv. Activity completion(Optional)
- Submit and Create the Wiki.
After complete all the previous steps, you can click the “Save and return to course” / “Save and display” to save the change.
Add and Edit wiki page
- Click on the Wiki you want to edit and then click the Edit tab on the front page of the Wiki.
- In the html edit box type the title of the wiki link that you want to create. Enclose the title text in a set of double square brackets. Like this [[the wiki link name]]. Click “Save” button.
- Click the new wiki link you just created.
Comment on the wiki page
- Click on the Comment tab on the front page of the Wiki.
- Add Comment to the wiki page.
- Click “Save changes”.