The default outline for the HKU Moodle course is Topics outline.
Edit your course in topic outline
- You can arrange the course materials by topic format. Please Click “Turn editing on” to enable the editing mode of your Moodle course.
- In each topic, you can click the “update” icon to update the general information of the topic.
- You can also create course materials with “Add an activity or resource” link.
Change the outline to Weekly format
The default outline for the HKU Moodle course is Topics outline, however teacher can update the outline format to weekly format.
- Access the Moodle course you want to edit.
- In the “Setting“ block, Click the “Edit Settings“.
- In the Edit course settings page, change the Format to Weekly format.
- Click the “Save changes” button after you finish setting.