Microsoft AIP app is required to view protected files that others have shared with you.
AIP app, requires an iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Installation and Setup Procedures
Note: this user guide is prepared using iOS 10.0.2.
- Go to App Store.
- In the search box, type “azure information protection”.
- Tap Get button next to RMS sharing.
- Tap Install.
- After installation, tap the icon AIP Viewer to open the app.
- After installation, tap the icon AIP View to open the app and swipe through the introduction. Tap Done to complete the installation.
- Open a protected file or email. You will be prompted to sign in for the AIP viewer.
- Select Copy to AIP Viewer.
- Click Accept.
- Login the AIP viewer with the username UID@hku.hk.
- Input your HKU Portal PIN and click Sign in to complete.