Microsoft AIP app is required to view protected files that others have shared with you.
RMS sharing app, requires an Android 4.4 or later.
Installation and Setup Procedures
Note: this user guide is prepared using Android 4.4.2.
- Go to Google Play.
- In the search box, type “azure information protection”.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept.
- After installation, tap the icon AIP View to open the app and swipe through the introduction. Tap Done.
- The installation of the AIP View in completed.
- Open a protected file or email. You will be prompted to sign in for the AIP viewer.
- Click Accept.
- Login the AIP viewer with the username UID@hku.hk.
- Input your HKU Portal PIN and click Sign in to complete.