Teachers can use Scheduler to set up time slots for planning face-to-face meetings between teachers and students. Students can choose the time slot and meet with teachers.
Create a Scheduler
- Click “Turn editing on” button on the course site.
- Click “Add an activity or resource”.
- Click “Scheduler”.
- Enter the name and introduction of the scheduler.
- Enter the name of the teacher.
- Select the appointment mode:
- Students can only register one appointment at a time: The student can only have a single appointment in this module. Once it has been seen by the teacher, he will not be allowed to apply for any further meeting.
- Students can only register one appointment: The student can apply only to one date. Once the meeting is over and concluded, he can appoint back.
- Click “Save and display” to save the changes.
- Click “Add slots” to add slots to schedule.
- Fill in the form with the date and time.
- It prevents you from double booking your calendar with scheduled events if you did not check the box “
- Click “Save changes”.
You can view the appointments under Scheduler page.