This message will be shown if your PC’s computer name is the same as another PC on the Internet. You have to change your computer name as follows:
For Windows 10:
- Right click Windows Start to open the menu.
- From the menu, click Control Panel.
- Choose System and Security and click System.
- Under Computer name > domain and workgroup settings, click Change settings.
- On the Computer Name tab, click Change.
- Under Computer name, delete the old computer name, type a new computer name, and click OK. If your computer is part of a domain, you will be prompted to provide the name and password of an account that has permission to rename the computer in the domain.