There is no spell check function in Microsoft Exchange webmail interface (OWA). You can use the spell checker of your browser. Procedure on enabling spell checker of different browsers is described below.
Spell checker for Chrome:
- Click button.
- Click Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings….
- Choose Language and input settings….
- Choose your preferred language and check Use this language for spell checking. Click Done to complete the setup.
Spell checker for Microsoft Edge:
- In Edge, click Settings and More (three-dotted) button from the top-right corner, and click the Settings option.
- Choose on Languages. Under the “Check spelling” section, turn on the toggle switch for the languages that you want MS Edge to check spelling when you are typing.