A. Export email/calendar/contact from an Exchange account
Firstly, you need to export .pst file data in the old profile.
- Under the File menu, click Import And Export …
- Click Export To File and Next.
- Click Personal Folder File (.pst) and Next.
- You can export your entire mailbox (including all subfolders) and calendar by clicking Mailbox – , select Include subfolders and press Next. You can also select any parituclar folder to export by selecting the appropriate folder.
- Click the Browse button and select the location to save the .pst file.
- Under File Name box, type a descriptive file name for the .pst file, and click OK (default is backup.pst).
- Click Finish.
B. Import email/calendar/contact to central email/calendar server (hkucc1.hku.hk)
- To restore the email/calendar/contact items, open your HKUCC1 account on Outlook and click Import and Export.
- Choose Import from another program or file and press Next.
- Select Personal Folder File (.pst) and press Next.
- Click Browse to select the backup file and select Do not import duplicates. Press Next
- Choose Personal Folder and press Finish to import all items to your central email/calendar account. You can also select any parituclar folder to import to by selecting the appropriate folder.
- Rules and Alerts set under your old account will not be imported. You need to create new rules under your HKUCC1 account profile.
- Signature set for your old account will not be imported. You need to create a new signature under your HKUCC1 account profile.