Webmail Interface (OWA)
- After login to webmail interface, click Settingson the top right corner, and select Display settings.
- In the display settings window,
- Click the reading pane tab.
- Choose the layout of the reading pane (show on the right, at bottom or hide).
- Check Apply to all folders to change the display in all folders.
- Click OK.
- Open Outlook 2013, select Inbox folder.
- Select Reading Pane from the menu, and choose the layout of the reading pane (show on the right, at bottom or turn off).
- If you want to change the reading pane display for specific folder under Inbox, select that folder and repeat step 2.