You need to export .pst file data from your Microsoft Outlook.
- On the File menu, click Import And Export …
- Click Export To File and click Next.
- Click Personal Folder File (.pst) and click Next.
- You can export your entire mailbox (including all subfolders) by clicking your mail folder, select Include subfolders and press Next. You can also select any parituclar folder to export by selecting the appropriate folder.
- Click the Browse button and select the location to save the .pst file.
- In the File Name box, type a descriptive file name for the .pst file and click OK (default is backup.pst).
- Click Finish.