Procedure to Access graduate.hku.hk Email via iOS Devices Using IMAP Account
- To add an email account in your iOS device, tap “Settings” > “Mail” > “Accounts” > “Add Account” > “Other”.
Choose “Add Mail Account”.
- Enter your name, email(in format of firstname.lastname@example.org), and description of your mail account. Tap “Next” to continue.
- For incoming mail server, please use the corresponding host name:
Email Service Host Name Graduate graduate.hku.hk
- Then, enter your graduate email account name under “User Name” and account password under “Password”.
- For outgoing mail server, please use the corresponding host name:
Email Service Host Name Graduate Please refer to your Internet service provider’s settings
- Then, enter your graduate email account name under “User Name” and acccount password under “Password”.
- Tap “Next” to continue.
- Tab “Save” to save the mail account settings.
- The email setup is finished and you can see the account from the email account list.
- Update “Incoming Settings”.
- Tap Settings in the home screen.
- Choose Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
- Select your account from the list.
- Select Account under IMAP.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and choose Advanced.
- Map iOS device mail folders to Webmail folders as followings:
- Tap “Done” to save.